Baumgart Chapel

Baumgart Chapel, formerly the Gregory Church, has a quaint feel, as it should, having been built in 1850 by the Buck Creek Christian Congregation and moved to its present location in the early 1960's.  It is climate controlled in winter, so it is available year round for gatherings of up to 150 people.  Baumgart also has room up front for a platform and band.  It is sometimes used for weddings.Baumgart Interior